Data We Collect
You may be requested to submit contact information such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, interests, or other details when filling out a form or inputting information for a function on our website, as applicable.
When you send us information directly or when you visit the Site, we collect and receive it. We collect the data given to us in the comments form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string, to aid spam detection.
Your profile image is shown to the public in the context of your comment after it has been approved. For advertising purposes, we may also disclose anonymized data and Personally Identifiable Information about you.
Avoid submitting photos with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) if you’re uploading images to the website. Any location data from photographs on the website can be downloaded and extracted by website visitors.
You can choose to save your name, email address, and website in cookies if you leave a comment on our site. These are for your convenience so you don’t have to enter your information again when you post another comment. This batch of cookies will last for a year.
We will set a temporary cookie if you visit our login page to see if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie includes no personal information and is deleted when your browser is closed.
Cookies are used to:
- Recognize and remember user preferences for future visits.
- Enable us to display targeted advertising to you on our behalf and on behalf of third parties by compiling aggregate data about website traffic and website interactions in order to provide better online experiences and tools in the future.
- Keep track of visitor email addresses (if provided).
- We may also utilize trusted third-party services to track this information on our behalf, such as Google Analytics.
- Content from other websites that has been embedded
This site’s articles may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites functions just as if the visitor had actually visited the other website.
With whom do we share your information?
If you request a password reset, the reset email will include your IP address.
How long do we keep your information?
If you post a comment, both the comment and the metadata associated with it are saved eternally.
This is so that any subsequent comments will be recognized and approved automatically rather than being held in a moderation queue.
We also retain the personal information that users supply in their user profile if they register on our website (if any). At any moment, any user can see, modify, or remove their personal information (except they cannot change their username). The information can also be viewed and edited by website administrators.
What rights do you have over your personal information?
You can request an exported file of the personal data we possess about you, including any data you have provided to us, if you have an account on our site or have posted comments.
You can also ask us to delete any personal information we have about you. This excludes any information that we are required to store for administrative, legal, or security reasons.
Visitor comments may be reviewed using an automated spam detection service before being sent.
What will we do with your information?
When you write a comment, answer to a survey or marketing email, surf the website, or use some other website features, we may use the information we gather in the following ways:
- To improve our Site’s ability to serve you by personalizing your experience and allowing us to present the type of material that you are most interested in.
- To provide you with better service when it comes to responding to your service requests.
- To run a promotion, a survey, or any other online feature.
- To provide you with advertising from us or third parties.
- To process your transactions as promptly as possible.
- To send you emails on a regular basis about your website interactions or areas of interest.
- To keep in touch with you once we’ve exchanged letters (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
For marketing purposes, we may share some information about you with our partners.
What is the procedure for unsubscribing from your marketing emails?
You can unsubscribe from receiving future emails at any time by clearing your browser catches. You will no longer receive our notifications/emails as a result of this.
We Collect and Receive Information
When you send us information directly or when you visit the Site, we collect and receive it. For further information, please see our whole Privacy Notice, which may be found below.
How to Get in Touch
Address: No 13 Aka Road, Uyo,
Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria
Tipsraminfo@gmail.com or Tipsramboss@gmail.com are both valid email addresses.